DELHI LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY
LIST OF BUSINESS
Wednesday, 25th February, 2009/ 06 Phalgun, 1930(Saka)
1. Presentation & Adoption of Committee Report:
Shri Rajesh Jain
Shri Sahab Singh Chauhan
to present the First Report of Business Advisory Committee.
. Also to move that This House agrees the first report of the Business
Advisory Committee presented in the House.
2. Papers to be laid on the Table:
(I). Smt. Shena Dibhit, Chief Minister to lay the Copies of following
1. Delhi Water Board Plumber (License & Control) Regulation- 2007.
2. The Statutes/Amendments in Statutes and Ordinances / Am,endments in
Ordinances of Guru Gobind Singh Indrasprastha University (English and
3. Audit Report of the Acc<;>unts of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
for the period 2006-07. .
(II). Prof. 8mt. Kiran Walia, Minister of Woman & Child Welfare to lay the
copies of the Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights Rules 2008.
(III). Dr. A.K. Walia, Finance Minister to lay the Copies of Appropriation and
Finance Accounts together with Controller and Auditor General's Report for
the Financial Year 2007-2008.
3. Introductio. of Bill:-
Shri Mangat Ram Singhal, Minister of Law & Justice to introduce The.
Members of Legislative AsSembly of the National Cafital Territory of Delhi
(Salaries, Allowances, Pension etc.) (Amendment) Bm, 2009' with the leave
of the House.
4. Election of Financial Committees: Smt. Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister to
move the following motion:
"That the Members of this House do proceed to elect in the manner required
under Rule 192(2), Rule 194(2) and Rule 196(2) of the Rules of Procedure and
Conduct of Business in the Legislative Assembly, nine Members from amongst
themselves to serve as Members of the Public Accounts Committee, Estimates
Committee and Committee on Govt. Undertakings beginning from 1st April,
5. Annual. Budget (2009-2010):
Dr. A.K. Walia, Minister of Finance to present the Annual Budget for the
financial year 2009-2010.
6. Demand. for Grants: The Minister of Finance to present the Demands for
Grants for the [mancial year 2009-2010.
7. Presentation and Voting on the Supplementary Demands (2008-2009):
The Minister of Finance to present the first and final batch of Supplementaty
Demands for the Financial Year 2008-2009.
8. Appropriation (No.1) Bill,2009: The Minister of Finance to introduce the
.'Appropriation (No.1) Bill, 2009 (Bill No.3 of 2009) (for the first and final batch
of Supplementary Demands for Grants for the year 2008-2009) with the leave' of
Also to move that the Bill be considered and passed.
9. Presentation and voting on the Demands for Grants
(Vote on Account) for the period April to June, 2009
The Minister of Finance to present the Demands for Grants (Vote on Account)
for the period April to June, 2009
10. Appropriation (Vote on Account) Bill, 2009:
The Minister of Finance to introduce the 'Appropriation (Vote on Account) Bill,
2009 (Bill No.3 of 2009) with the leave of the House,
I Also to move that the Bill be considered and passed,